Thursday, February 19, 2009

Customer Service Skills is an important Future Skill

Vision Manawatu's 2008 Business Retention and Expansion Survey identified that 71% of local businesses viewed Customer Service as a very important future skill requirement.

If you're looking to master the art of customer service, this qualification may be just what you need. It aims to equip you with the inside knowledge and practical skills you need to work as a customer service technician in a variety of professional settings.

For more information about this course please visit our Certificate in Customer Service Skills page.

1 comment:

  1. We have had many positive comments from students who have enrolled on this programme - the following is what one person has told us:

    "Thought that this course would be a good way to fill in some quiet time whilst I was at work and would be a good way to upskill myself and improve my customer service skills. Since starting this course I have discovered that there is alot of things that I need to do to improve my customer service skills to a satisfactory level"

    ReplyDelete